ULTIMATE GRIT CHALLENGE 2018
OCT 2018 - ULTIMATE GRIT CHALLENGE 2018
- Back for the second year with Dun and Bradstreet. The selected beneficiary was APSN Katong School Student.
- Conceptualised as the Ultimate Grit Challenge – Entrepreneur Series.
- Staff and students were to take part in a series of entrepreneur stations held at *SCAPE, with participating entrepreneurs such as Ya Kun, Pope Jai Thai, Comcrop, and Refresh Flowers
- Staff and students exposed to the work of these entrepreneurs, and also offering these entrepreneurs a chance to work with the students.
- Total participants were over 200 pax (110 staff and 90 students from APSN Katong School).